1.12.2010

Cactus Joe's Cambridge Open Mic - Next Show = Feb 3, 2010

Hi All!

Cactus Joe's Cambridge Open Mic went successfully on Wednesday 1/6/10 and we produced the show on Saturday 1/9/10 (my birthday!). It should start broadcasting on Cambridge Cable Access really soon, if it hasn't already.

What channel is Cambridge Cable Access, you ask? I have no idea. I don't have cable because I have no time to watch TV. But my roommate Matt does, and so if anybody needs to know and can't look it up E-MAIL ME and I will ask him.

That all said, my open mic will be held monthly on the FIRST WEDNESDAY of each month. The next one is Wednesday 2/3/10 from 7-9 PM at the Amundson Center, 200 Spring St, Cambridge WI 53523.

I have one confirmed performer for that night and I seek 2-3 more to come and perform for the TV show. You get 15 minutes or 3 songs, and it all gets included in the show, along with a link to your web site, MySpace, Facebook, or whatever you want.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/18/2010

    I'm watching it on Cable Channel 98 from this motel. heh, cool.

    ReplyDelete