6.21.2010

House Concert - Sunday July 4 @ Cactus Joe's Imperial Palace of Music

Hi Friends.

There will be a HOUSE CONCERT.

Oh yes.

There will be a HOUSE CONCERT.

It's Sunday July 4th from 3 to 6 PM at my house.

RSVP HERE: http://www.meetup.com/Madison-Energize/calendar/13833596

This HOUSE CONCERT is being organized via the MADISON ENERGIZE ACTIVITIES MeetUp group.

As such, you need to RSVP via the MeetUp site.

OR (if you don't want to sign up to the MeetUp Group, even though it's totally free!)...

You can just E-MAIL ME your RSVP and I will add you as a GUEST to my RSVP.

Those are your two options if you want to come. I would really appreciate an RSVP, instead of people randomly showing up. But if you are going to randomly show up, at least bring $5 and a side dish to share.

Guppy Effect unplugged acoustic is slated to perform. I am looking for another one or two musicians/acts to perform. They have to be 100% acoustic (no PA this time) and have transportation to Cambridge WI. Let me know if you or someone else is interested.

It's going to be a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment