7.07.2010

Songwriter's Circle at Waterhouse Cafe in Lake Mills WI on Thursday July 8th - 7 to 9 PM

Hi. It's Joe.

Just real quick, I saw that there is a songwriter's circle going down at Waterhouse Cafe in Lake Mills WI on Thursday night, July 8th, which is tomorrow night as I write this, but probably tonight as you read it.

It's from 7 to 9 PM and I encourage everyone who can go to go. Dave Schindele and Paul Stiegler will be there, in addition to Rich Baumann and a couple other great Madison area songwriters. It will be very fun and you can sip icy beverages too.

I should put my money where my mouth is and go, but I have a PEOPLE BROTHERS BAND practice that I simply cannot miss. I want other people to go because local live music needs our support or it will atrophy, wither, and die.

That cannot be allowed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment